Okay, I can’t hold it in any longer. I alluded to my Big Idea on Friday, but I can’t keep secrets for long, so here goes:
In January, I will be offering an online photography workshop, focusing on p pay it forward forex binary hotographing everyday life in beautiful and artful ways.
Okay, now I need to take a deep breath because I just told you my Big Idea which means now I actually have to DO IT! Accountability, baby!
loans for students ontario A little history…
This “Slice of Life” thing started small, but has taken on a life of its own. When I started Slice of Life Tuesdays almost a year and a half ago, my goal was a personal one. I was drifting and had very little time on my hands, but knew I wanted to do something creative. The simplest and most effective thing I could do was pick up my camera and photograph my everyday life.
Very quickly, I realized that I was not alone in this desire to make time for creativity and make peace with life exactly as it is. So I created the Slice of Life Tuesday Flickr group and opened the doors to a beautiful community of creative people with cameras. I am inspired every day by the people who share photographic Slices of Their Lives with the group.
As I approach the one-year anniversary of the Flickr group, I want to dig deeper. My “Slice of Life” approach does not only apply to photography. It’s a way of life. It’s a way of seeing, noticing, and appreciating the nuances and details that make our lives special. It’s a way of embracing and honoring the imperfections in ourselves, our loved ones, our messy kitchens, and cluttered shelves. It’s about saying that my life is binäre optionen wie roulette just right the way it is. More than that, tutorial robot opzioni binarie it’s beautiful.
loan application online for bad credit I want to help you see that beauty through your lens.
This workshop will not require the perfect camera or fancy lenses or knowledge of ISO, aperture, or shutter speed. binäre optionen macd strategie It won’t even require you to get out of your pajamas or make your bed! It will only require you to show up with a camera (ANY camera), an open mind, and a creative spirit.
I will be opening registration for The Slice of Life Project in a few weeks. Until then, I will be in major planning mode. I have so many exciting ideas that I can’t wait to share with you. In the meantime, I will be updating you periodically on my progress. cash advace If you’d like to be the first to know when registration is open, where can i easily take out a loan join my mailing list binary options ripoff !
If you’d like to help me with this Big Idea, I will be forever grateful to you. Here are a few things you can do:
- In the comments below, tell me what you would most like to learn from The Slice of Life Project. What would you find enjoyable, useful, or educational?
- Spread the word! Tweet about it or Facebook about it or email your friends and link to this blog post.
- If you tweet about it, use the hashtag #sliceoflifeproject. I tried to think of an abbreviation and considered #solproject, but “S.O.L.” stands for something that I don’t want associated with this project. 🙂
- Grab a badge. Feel free to put the badge you see below on your blog, website, or forehead and link to http://www.darrahparker.com/slice-of-life-project. (If you put it on your forehead, please send photos.)
- Send me chocolate. I’m going to be glued to the computer the next few weeks. I’m going to need chocolate.